The Tennessee District Office, located in Nashville, is centrally located in Middle Tennessee in order to serve the 95 counties of the state.
Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses. The following describes briefly all the services and information available through this office:
• Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders. For additional information call the Tennessee District Office at (615)736-5881.
• Free counseling, advice and information on starting, better operating or expanding a small business through (SCORE) Counselors to America’s Small Business.
• Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the Minority Enterprise Development Program. Contact our 8(a) Business Development Staff at (615)736-5881 for Nashville and West Tennessee or email@example.com (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail) for areas East of Nashville and East Tennessee.
• Special loan programs are available for businesses involved in international trade.
• If you’re a veteran, you can get business counseling and information about SBA guaranteed loans. A Veterans Affairs Officer is available to counsel veterans. For more information, contact the Eric Terrell at (901 494-6906 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail).